SHIP TO SHORE CONTAINER CRANES
- Construction made of steel tubular sections of suitable thickness, electrically welded, forming a strong load-bearing frame, capable of withstanding heavy mechanical loads and vibrations coming from the latest generation high crane performances.
- Cabin designed and manufactured with suitable materials to gain an excellent thermal and sound insulation, suitable to work in environments with low and high temperatures.
- Wide operative visibility
- Robust shock-absorbing system
- Opening windows with various solutions for excellent internal cabin ventilation.
- Shutter-proof safety glasses
- Adjustable protections systems for sun irradiation
- Interior dimmable light
- Floor glasses designed to grant the operator the maximum visibility during the operation of the containers, in complete safety.
- Split/inverter AC system
- Fresh air treatment system to keep the cabin pressurized and avoid the entrance of dust/toxic elements in the cabin.
- Glass heating and defogging system (option)
- Door and windows provided with robust accessories designed and manufactured by Brieda Cabins to remarkably reduce the general maintenance operations.
- Maximum attention to the operator’s active and passive safety.
- Brieda DYCS, ergonomics certified, according to the relevant international standard.
- Important technical solutions as robust adjustable supports, designed by Brieda Cabins, for CCTV monitors, HMI system and touch screen, communication systems etc. allowing the cabin to be prepared for the installation of all the new technical and cognitive effective solutions, to operate under total safety and control.
- Painting cycles (with high performances ) according to ISO 12944 C5M standard.