TRADITIONAL CONTROL STATION | PMB22 + SB1/N
click on the images to view the full galleryBRIEDA CONTROL STATION PMB22 WITH SEAT SB1
as per our drawing No. PMB22/SB1
• Structure in 1.5mm and 2.5mm press-bent steel plate
• Rotating control station mounted on Brieda ball bearings system and with stop adjustment
• Hinged side control boxes with various width dimensions according to clients requirements:
• Adjustment A: 200mm boxes adjustment for horizontal forwards/backwards movement
• Adjustment B: 200mm boxes adjustment for tilt forward/backwards movement
• Space under the seat to locate the terminal board.
• Paint finish
BRIEDA SEAT TYPE SB1, as per our drawing No. SB1
A peculiar feature, in addition to all the fundamental operative adjustments, is the possibility to tilt forward the complete seat with a special system called "Skiben".
This system together with the innovative design of the cushions, enable to increase the visibility through the floor glass and decrease, at the same time, the stress in the operator's lumbar zone.
• Seat with special grooves in the cushions to ensure maximum transpiration.
• Lower seat cushion with central "U"-shaped part for better visibility in the operative zone.
• Strong fireproof upholstery.
• Seat rails with 200 mm stroke
• Shock-absorbing base with weight adjustment
• Adjustable armrests
• Control levers designed to avoid any hindrance in the free zone of the U-shaped cushion.
• "SKIBEN" seat tilting system
• Cushion softness adjustment in the lumbar zone
» Contact us about this product